Next Door to Love

"I went to tea with them on Sunday. We played foodball and got very hot. Then, when Daisy was in bed, Tony and I went to the garden. We sat and talked, and Tony took my hand in his. And then I looked up at him, and he kissed me..."
This story was a love story. I really wanted to read love stories so I was so happy to find this book. I enjoyed to read this and this story was about Stella who is a main character. She fell in love with her neighber Tony, but he had got married before and he has a kid name is Daisy. Stella and Tony had good time, but they had a judjement with his old wife. But somehow they could make things better in ending.

It was kind of a funny story, becasue they kissed in weird situation. I also thought it was serious story. However, I enjoyed to read love story. I love to try other human story.

コメント

  1. I like love stories, too! It's more interesting than mystery stories. To tell the truth, I can imagine the ending, but anyway, it was a funny, interesting, and happy ending. I enjoyed it, too.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿