LALALAND - Movie reviews

"Here's to the fools who dream."
I'm going to share about my favorite movie as a movie review. I watch this movie constantly because I love this so much. In this long vacation under the influence of corona pandemic, this movie encourages me many time. My favorite movie is “LA LA LAND.” The main characters are Sebastien and Mia. They met incidentally and fell in love. They talked about each of dream a lot, but it was not so easy to achieve. Mia had an audition for a monodrama and got a chance to act in the show. After that, they positively stopped their relationship for their dream because they would get separated. Five years later, Mia became an actress in Hollywood and got married with other man, David. There is a daughter between them. Also, Sebastien got his own jazz bar that is his dream. Sebastien and Mia met his bar unexpectedly... I watched this movie 2 years ago for the first time. I couldn’t understand then, but I became to be impressed while watching it repeatedly. I learned love story is not always be ended by love story, but I think it will have more deeper meaning than that. I love their passion for their dreams and way of lives. I would like to know various lives and refer to those for my life make more attractive.
PLEASE WATCH IF YOU LIKE!



コメント

  1. I've only seen it once, but I like it very much.

    Have you seen any older musicals? I like Evita.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I've watched wizard of ozu, Chicago, and the Lion King. I've never seen that before but I'd love to!

      削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿