Help!

著者 : Philip Prowse
Cambridge University Press
発売日 : 1999-08-28
"Teresa looked at me for a long time. Then she sat down next to me. 'Well, I think I understand now,' she said. 'A nice car and a new television are important. But you are much more important. And if you really want to be a writer than I am happy. I'm sorry"

This story is about a writer. But he does not work a lot so he does not get enough money, and he rely on his wife. One day, he got a job on computer, then he is operated by them. He was almost lost himself by them.
I felt I use computer a lot of time like him so I should loose time to use them. Recently, many people use computers and AI. They are really usefull but we need to think how to use them.

コメント

  1. I have read this book before too. After your review, I agreed with your opinion. It is important to think carefully how to use computers!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿