Bad Love

"I stopped the car. I was hot and tired. I felt bad. I stopped driving. I sopped and just sat there all night."

Before I read this book, I thought it is love story fro the title but it was a mystery that is about Lanie who is a detective. She met a guy name is Jack who is a doctor when she joined her friend’s party, and I extorted they fell in love. However, Jack died suddenly.  For ending, Jack was killed by Lanie’s friend Judy. 
I felt it was so sad for Lanie because her friend killed Jack. If I were Lanie, I could not relate the incident even so I was a detective because I don’t want to believe that my friend killed people I know. 
I also felt love is dangerous. Judy killed Jack because of the love accident between them. Love makes animosity and sometimes murder. I will fall in love in the future, but I will be careful to protect myself from bad incident like this story. 

コメント

  1. I like mystery and haven't read this book, so I want to read it.
    Thank you for recommending this book!

    返信削除
  2. I want to read it! Please borrow me!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿