The Stories of Chocolate

Then, in 1941, their son Forrest developed another sweet idea: sugar-coated chocolate drops that wouldn't melt in your hand. An American, named Bruce Murrie, gave Mars some money for the project. So they called their new chocolates M&M's. (p.45)

 This story about chocolates. I love chocolate so this is the one of my most favorite!! There are some sweet story about chocolate. My favorite story is Chapter. 5 and 6. There are about chocolates' invention. In ch.5, it tells how people developed chocolates like putting other scrumptious ingredients. I thought people made crunchy chocolate like this. In ch.6, it tells about chocolate families and M&M's. I love M&M's so This one is so interesting.
I felt it is interesting to learn how food developed. Chocolate is loved many people and it has many kinds. I want to learn their history more!! I love this book.

コメント

人気の投稿