The Spider and the Beehive


「The Spider and the Beehive (Folk & Fairy Tale Easy Readers)」の画像検索結果


 "Help! Get me out!" he cried. The boy said, "You have not been very nice to me. Good-bye, greedy spider!" Then off he went(p.4~5).

This story about a little boy and a tricky spider. The boy took the spider everywhere to get food for him. However, the spider did not share any. Then he became bigger so be could not come out from honeycomb. The boy did not help him because the spider is not nice. This part is the funniest part in this book. I am so glad for the boy. Since then, the spider became kind to everyone and shared food.
I thought that doing good things for somebody is going to be a good thing for my self as well as bad thing. This book tells me that is important to be a nice to everybody!!

コメント

人気の投稿