Series and five Book Review

Series Review: My favorite book series is "A classic Disney story re-told for young learners of English". It is Disney book and you can read stories that you may have seen on the movies. I like this series because I like Disney movie. But I had never read it on the books. These are written by easy English so I could read them and enjoy them because they are a little differ from movies. The stories are same but reading and watching are different so you can enjoy the differences. I review some books of the series below.


Book Reviews:


1. Sleeping Beauty


"Prince Phillip kisses Princess Aurora. She looks at the Prince."(p. 13)


This story is about the Princess aurora. She met the Prince Phillip and likes him. However,Maleficent made her fall sleep. She slept for ling time. The Prince Phillip went to the castle to help her and he kissed her. Finally she woke up and they got happiness.
I have seen this movie before but I did not remember the story of it. I love this ending that the Prince kissed the Princess and she woke up. I want to watch it on the movie again!


2. 101 DALMATIANS


The Dalmatians find a small village and they hide in an old building. It is very dirty in the re, but Pongo has an idea. "Play in the dirt, puppies!" he says. They are very surprised! "We can get dirty! Hooray!"(p. 18)


This is one of my favorite story. The 101 puppies were chased by Cruella because she wanted to make new coat by them. Then, Pongo suggested great idea that is getting dirty on purpose and making themselves black! He is so smart and nice father dog of them. Also the puppies are so cute. I am so glad because they could go back to their house and live together.


3. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs


"The Queen is beautiful. The Magic Mirror says Snow White is beautiful, too. The Queen is angry." (p. 2)


I think this is the most famous story. I like the part that Queen asks who is the most beautiful person to the the Magic Mirror. Then she became a witch and gave poisonous apple to Snow White. So the snow white fell and the Seven Dwarfs thought that she will die. Fortunately, a prince arrived and kissed her. They fell in love. I thought the now white is so nice to everybody so she could wake again. This book tells us being nice is important!


4.THE LITTLE MERMAID Ariel and the Prince

"I'm not human now," Ariel says.
"But one day... ."
Ariel leaves her father.
She swims toward Prince Eric.(p. 14)
This is the story that is the main character Ariel, she likes human things. But her father does not her to do it. One day, ship was in the stormy whether and the Prince Eric fell in the water. Ariel took him to the beach.Then she loves him but her father did not permit it. Nevertheless, Ariel loves him and thinks him all day.
I like this book because Ariel is a mermaid but Eric is a human but she loves him. I think that is so cute story. I like its dreamy world so much!

5. Peter Pan Comes to London

Hello, Neverland!
It is beautiful.(p.14)
I watched this movie so many times when I was a little. Peter Pan took Wendy, John, and Michael to the Neverland. This book stops when they arrive in the Neverland but their adventure in the Neverland is so interesting. Another reason that I like this book is there are landscape of London. I can say this story from London. I would like to read many books from many countries and learn the countries culture and history.


コメント

人気の投稿