NEW YORK

"The city is always changing. You can hear the noise of buildings going up or coming down all the time. Cars and buses stop and start, and policeman blow whistles at the drivers. WALK ans DON'T WALK sign go on and off, and people run between streets and avenues."
 "That's New York. That's the most exciting city in the world."(p.17)

I have been to New York when I was seventeen. It was so powerful and big city. Reading this book, I remember the day I went to there.
The book says New York's history, places, building, shopping and eating, entertainment, and New Yorkers. I am interested in food in NY. Because you can try many kinds of food form different places like Chinese food and Italian food. There are also Japanese restaurant too. My favorite is pretzel! I always order it for snack. For entertainment, the most famous thing is Broadway show. It is amazing and so special. I have watched The Lion King. NY has a lot of interesting things and you can find new things. 






コメント

人気の投稿